An ongoing list, updated daily, of what I am finding at the moment to be inspiring. Feel free to leave a comment about what is inspiring YOU at the moment as well.
- Friday, Sept. 5, 2008: Peace Fleece and a variety of buttons.
- Saturday, Sept. 6, 2008: Using a different technique to create my flat felts than I have been using
- Sunday, Sept. 7, 2008: Projects in near completion are always inspiration to keep on going with it!
- Monday, Sept. 8, 2008: Molas and ethnic designs
- Saturday, Sept. 13, 2008: Halloween and purses
- Sunday, Sept. 14, 2008: Pretty yarn and a knitting loom
- Monday, Sept. 15, 2008: Colorful fish and sari silk
- Thursday, October 2, 2008: Loom Weaving